Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just a minute in... Septembre

(via frogsandcrowns )

Making... a long awaited parcel for my dearest Lilly-fin girl full of fun gifts, tinkets, and maybe I'll add some chocolat? I bet it's cool enough by now in Cali to send it along.

Watching... alot of season premiers for my fave TV shows. House, NCIS, Criminal minds, Gossip Girl, Ghost Whisperer are most of what I watch. I've been youtube-ing Glee when I can. :x

Reading... Pride and Prejudice, because I haven't read it and I do really like Darcy and Elizabeth. The Shadow Queen by Anne Bishop. It's a lovely series and one of my favourites at the moment.

Listening... to the oldies. That's my weekend music guys. Next week I'll be stealing my friends computer for uploading CDs into mp3 format for my iPod! I love her to death for that. Plus, she's got great taste in music.

Loving... tumblr I've love exploring all the tumblrs I follow. Many are amazing photographers (like the above). They have inpired me to save for my own film SLR camera and get back on the photography train.



xxo Mags

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sher ♥ She's one of my fave photographers at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my photos :) I hope you get a film SLR - it's the best 100 bucks I ever spent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete